Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shroud of Turin Lecture

Hello everyone,

So roughly a week ago I compiled all the posts I've done on here together into a lecture format for a hopeful upcoming presentation I'll be giving on the Shroud of Turin and its acting as evidence for the Resurrection. This contains not only all the material I've done with revisions and some additions, but two new sections on the work of Walter McCrone vs Adler and Heller, but a brief reconstruction of the Shroud's journey throughout history. While it is still only in a draft form, it takes about an hour and a half for me to read out loud, which may be a little long. I'm really looking for feedback so that this can be as best as it can be. Thank you, and please look at it via the link!

The Argument From the Shroud [Lecture]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home